If you have gone to any marketing technology event this year, opened your email, or read a blog about hot new industry trends, you have likely heard one strategy mentioned over and over again—Account-Based Marketing.
Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is a marketing strategy that focuses on building relationships with key target accounts. ABM differs from traditional demand generation tactics because it is account based vs. lead based. ABM also is more centered around an outbound strategy, whereas traditional demand generation relies heavily on inbound.
While there are still some ABM skeptics out there, more and more marketers are creating strategies around target accounts. And as a result of putting an ABM strategy in practice, we have seen a lot of interesting stats being published around its effectiveness. To learn more about how to supercharge your ABM strategy with target account selection, download our brand new ebook, How to Be An Account-Based Marketing Hero with Predictive Marketing.
So you don’t have to, we have compiled the top 7 ABM statistics to convince any skeptic.
- 92% of B2B marketers worldwide consider ABM extremely or very important to their overall marketing efforts (SiriusDecisions)
- 86% of marketers surveyed believe that predictive marketing enables account-based marketing success (Forrester)
- Because an ABM strategy enables marketers to engage key personas at target companies, 80% of companies report that ABM outperforms other marketing initiatives (ITSMA)
- 84% of marketers said that ABM had significant benefits to retaining and expanding existing client relationships (Alterra Group)
- More than 60% of companies plan to invest in ABM technology (SiriusDecisions)
- Companies with aligned sales and marketing teams are 67% better at closing deals (Marketo)
- Companies with aligned sales and marketing teams generate 208% more revenue for their marketing efforts (MarketingProfs)
Convinced yet? Learn more about how to implement and succeed with Account-Based Marketing in our new ebook, How to Be An Account-Based Marketing Hero with Predictive Marketing.
The post An Account-Based Marketing Skeptic? 7 Key Stats to Convince You that ABM is Here to Stay appeared first on EverString.